Dis N Dat
Some things you should know about us.
LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN MAPLEWOOD…
we are a fun, casual restaurant and bar featuring Cuban/Creole/Caribbean inspired cuisine served both as Tapas and Large Plates. We have a fun, eclectic aesthetic with alligator skin wall paper, murals, beautiful mirrors and chandeliers and our signature swings at the bar. Since opening in September of 2005 we have won many awards for both food and drink from our mojitos and cocktail menu to our Jambalaya and Bread Pudding we were also were names best Happy Hour and After Dinner Drink by the RFT in 2012 We serve a full selection of drinks with our specialty cocktails including Mojitos and Caipirinhas as well as wine, bottled beer and 12 beers on tap.
Why choose Boogaloo?
- Boogaloo is the perfect stop before or after heading downtown.
- Whether it’s for a quick lunch, happy hour or a night out, Boogaloo is perfect for any occasion.
- Not hungry? No problem. Enjoy an award-winning cocktail expertly prepared by our talented bar staff. And there’s no better way to enjoy our specialty Mojitos or Sangria than at our one-of-a-kind swings at the bar. Come early! They fill up fast.
- There is something for everyone at Boogaloo whether its award-winning mojitos and tapas with a friend or dinner with the family.
Boogaloo. Just say it out loud, right now, at your computer. Boo-ga-loo. It’s as fun to say as it is to visit!
– Aaron B. (Yelp)
We went to Boogaloo for dinner and drinks. They sat us right away (we went on a Saturday) and our waiter really nice/attentive. Also, the bar has swings…can’t beat that.
– Erin G. (Yelp)
Comments or Concerns?
- 7344 Manchester, Maplewood, MO 63143,
- Phone: 314-645-4803
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open 11 am – 1 am Monday thru Friday
12 pm – 1 am Saturday
Notice : Our outdoor patio is now open!
Happy hour specials from 3 pm – 7 pm Monday thru Friday, 10 pm – close Monday thru Thursday!
Would you like to stay up to date on our deals and happenings here at Boogaloo? Sign up here for our newsletter!